www.worldmodel.org (the "Site") is owned by World Fashion Forum, Inc. ("WORLD FASHION FORUM"). WORLD MODEL ASSOCIATION and World Fashion Forum values your privacy and is dedicated to protecting your personal information and providing you with:
- What personally identifiable information we collect
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices you have regarding collection, use and distribution of that information
- Procedures we use to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of that information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information we have collected from you
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
CHOICE AND OPT OUT
You may opt-out of use of your information as set forth above by completing the contact form at http://www.worldmodel.org. We provide you the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
HOW World Model Association PROTECTS YOUR INFORMATION
We have security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information, which you have given us in order to prevent unauthorized access. Keep in mind however, that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage. But nothing is 100% secure! Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to log off when finished using a shared computer.
Our Site may also contain links to other Web Sites. Keep in mind that WORLD MODEL ASSOCIATION does MOT CONTROL and is NOT RESPONSIBLE for the privacy or security practices or the content of these other web sites.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
HOW TO CONTACT WMA